Friday, April 15, 2005

Ian

Hi,
My name is Ian and I just celebrated my first birthday on 3 April 2005. I am a very hyperactive and happy baby who smiles and laughs a lot, especially when you tickle me on my tummy! I love books in particular and I enjoy ripping the pages. I also love throwing things onto the floor and hearing the sounds they make. My first word was "car" and now I can say many other words like "clap", "Elmo", "bubble", "cot", "helicopter", "Spot" (the dog), "clock", "ball", "truck", "chocolate", "go", "apple", "cake", "stop", "flower", "no", "book", "dog", including "Mummy" and "Daddy"!


Daddy and Mummy were going to take me to the U.S. for a holiday in May. Unfortunately, we had to cancel our trip because the doctor told me today I have Leukemia (AML-M7 type). It is a very rare type of Leukemia ... 1 in 4 million. I am very sad and so are Mummy and Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home