BMT: Day minus 8
The rash on my backside was not so bad today after it got some airing, but with so many nurses taking a look at it, I am not surprised it is still a bit red!
I started a new oral medicine today. It is an anti-seizure drug since one of the drugs I will be taking starting Tuesday can cause seizures. It seems every day on the countdown to day 0, I am being given one new drug. Tonight, I had four syringes with different oral medicines to take, each a different colour. Mummy let me pick the order I took them in - so I went for white, orange, pink, and yellow. I was told by Tuesday (Day minus 6), I will have six different oral medicines in addition to the drugs I get through IV. I wonder what the new colours will be?!


1 Comments:
Ian
Good luck with enduring all that medicine. What colour is your favourite colour (forgetting about the medicine that it really is)?
I hope that you continue to be a strong boy. We are all thinking of you,
Love Emma
9:41 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home