BMT: Day minus 9
The burning rash on my butt from yesterday evening didn't go away and I was crying in pain whenever Mummy cleaned the area. I absolutely refused to have my sitz bath because the salt in the water makes me feel like my butt is on fire. Fortunately, they have a pink solution which is more effective than salt and doesn't sting so much, so Mummy switched to using that this afternoon. With the hyperhydration, I am given, it's no surprise I pee ever so often (and heaps too) and that makes it more difficult for the rash to disappear. I hope the rash goes away soon. Other than that, I had another smooth day!


1 Comments:
Dear Ian,
Sorry to hear that you've got a nasty rash. It must be very uncomfortable. I really hope it clears up. It was very fun visiting you through the window, although i couldn't hear you guys at all but your mommy said you all could hear us loud and clear. Thanks for showing us the cool bed gadgets. It was a bit unfortunate that you were too busy with area cleaning to talk to us. You really impressed us seeing the way you rubbed your bedside so vigorously with the tissue paper. Goood job!
We're all counting down with you. Our prayers and thoughts are with you too, keep going!
sharon
9:12 am
Post a Comment
<< Home