Hair growth!
I am growing a lot of hair, but unfortunately it is not yet on the top of my head. The medicine I have to take for the next few months to keep my new immune system suppressed has the side effect of increased hair growth. I now have dark broad eye brows and I am growing a moustache too ... the doctor said I am now a teenager! Fortunately, when I stop the medicine, it will all fall out quickly ... otherwise, I will end up hairy like Daddy, and will have to borrow his shaver.
Brigitte, how do you like your new kitchen? You must be planning to cook a lot more since you put in a new dishwasher ... I hope to visit you next Christmas and perhaps you could cook me some delicious NZ lamb that Daddy raves on about?!
J.J., Mummy and Daddy told me about the time you drove them all the way from Washington DC to Baltimore just for their famous crabs ... I hope to get well soon so I can try them too. Daddy remembers the big storm that night. I too, love watching the lightning, and there is a lot of it at the moment as a storm is passing overhead.
Hannah, Granddad told Daddy that there was quite a lot of snow in Christchurch recently. I don't think I will ever get to see any snow in Singapore. Did you get to make a snow-man?


3 Comments:
Hi Ian,
You should definitely make a trip to Washington DC and Baltimore when you feel better and can travel. There are so many places that I'd like to show you. Of course, I'll take you to one the of Baltimore's most famous crabhouses located in the Inner Harbor. This is the place your Mummy and Daddy went. Perhaps, we can go to Camden Yards and watching the Orioles game together. Not to mention, Washngton DC is the most exciting place to visit.
Yes, I also remember the stormy night. Indeed, it was fun to drive and I believe that evenone in the car enjoyed the ride to DC.
Take care,
- J.J.
11:35 pm
hi ian,
great to know you are doing better lately!keep it up and stay strong!
3:59 am
Hi Ian
Well, that's great news that we will hopefully see you in NZ at Christmas. It's not long to go.
The new kitchen is being put in on the 2nd December .... so not long to go now. And yes, your Dad is right, NZ lamb is the best!!
Will look forward to seeing you all soon. Regarding the hair growth - well I always thought you were very mature for your age!
Love
Brigitte
2:34 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home