We have moved
Everyone had a very busy and hectic weekend moving our stuff from home to Uncle Alvin's and Aunty Peiqi's apartment. I like the new place very much. Everything is nice, new and shiny, including the floor (which I slipped, fell and hit my nose on last night)! I can see so many new things from my bed ... trains, the expressway, river and even Malaysia. It is great being on the ninth floor. I had a treat this morning when the F-16s were practising their manoeuvers closeby and I could see them very clearly.
Aunty Su Sin, I like the Sesame Street Sing-Along VCD you sent ... Big Bird is so cool, thanks very much!


1 Comments:
Hi Ian,
I'm really glad to hear that you like the new place!!! Mummy and Daddy must be tired. Give them big hugs.
Take care of yourself and good luck on your next treatments.
Best,
J.J.
5:28 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home