Thursday, November 03, 2005

My brows

I am eating more this week (that's because Mummy has been trying very hard to stuff me with food ... it usually works with some degree of bribery, aka new toys!) and I haven't puked up for many days now. Unfortunately, the entertainment doesn't always win me over, and tonight I bit my lip in my struggles to free myself from my highchair. I was rather disturbed finding blood in my mouth - it reminded me of my BMT days. Despite eating more, my weight hasn't changed for about a month and I think it's because of all my extra activities.

In the meantime, hair is growing rather quickly on my eye brows and very soon, they will merge so I have just one eye brow! I will look like Bert of Sesame Street.

Uncle Andrew and Aunty Serene, thank you so much for the many presents. I like using the Playskool palmtop together with the Alphabet slide playcards. It's real cool when the palmtop sings out the letter and I can see the pictures on the playcards. I wish I knew how to chew so I can eat those yummy famous Amos cookies!

Brigitte, I would really like to travel to NZ this Christmas. Unfortunately, it's not possible as I am still vulnerable to viral infections. I am hoping to make the trip for Christmas next year and see Granddad, my extended family and all of Mummy's and Daddy's friends.

J.J., Mummy really likes the Smithsonian museums in Washington DC and she says I'll enjoy the Museum of Natural History most since it has a great collection of preserved animals & all ... I can't wait to be greeted by the giant woolly mammoth at the foyer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ian,

Yes, Washington DC is the most exciting place to visit. Although DC is where history is made, it is also a very sophisticated city. I know it takes long time to get here but you're going to enjoy the every moment. I'll certainly show you the Smithsonian and all other monuments. Of course, you should see places like, Georgetown and Dupont Circle....

11:40 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home