Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Two Years Post Transplant!

Apologies for the lack of an update. I was overwhelmed by the hundreds of photos taken on our superb holiday in NZ, so I have not uploaded anyin the end.

5th September 2007 was another huge milestone for me. It has been two years post transplant and my doctor is happy with my progress and development.

Here are some very recent photos ...


... of me finally in playschool! Are you seeing double?! Thankfully, there is only one of me so the teachers have an easier time.
I officially started to attend playschool this week and I love it! There are so many little friends and an abundance of toys to keep me busy. The playschool is just a minute's drive from our house and since it's so nearby, I'm happy for Mummy to leave me for a couple of hours each day in the morning.

In case you are wondering why I am not in uniform (only shorts and tee), it is because I have to keep my arms and legs covered as much as possible. I still have GVHD rashes which make me itch and scratch a lot. I did enrol in another playschool a couple of months ago but had to pull out when my GVHD rashes flared up badly. I had to go on high dose steroids again, but since the dose has been reduced recently, I can start attending playschool again.


My Cozy Coupe broke down last night ... so I had to get under it to fix the problem!

It was worth getting dirty under my car. My hard work paid off - my Coupe is driving well again ... Vrroooom! I'm off to playschool!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I remember those days!
How are you Ian?

1:22 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY IAN!! ITS YOUR COUSIN MICAELA =) JUST LOOKING AT YOUR PHOTOS AND THEYRE SO CUTE! LOOKS LIKE YOUR HAVING FUN!
WE WENT TO BLENHIEM TO WATCH MY BROTHER PLAY SOCCER AND HIS TEAM 1!! YAY ARE YOU GOING TO BE A SOCCER BOY WHEN YOUR OLDER? I HOPE SO!
TYPE BACK [PLEASE]
LOVE LOTS.

xxxx MICAELA xxxxx

xx

1:24 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great things have moved so far along (& also great you're still keeping us updated).

Now Christmas is coming (& the goose is getting fat)---What are you hoping Santa will bring?

Eric

6:21 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking about you. Hope you have a great Christmas!

6:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home