Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update

Thank you for all your lovely messages. I have been busy with school, travels and more travels to come.

I was enjoying playschool so much that the teachers promoted me to Nursery a couple of months ago. I really love to write, draw and cut. My teacher told Mummy & Daddy last weekend that if I can settle down in Nursery soon, I will begin kindergarten in a few months' time, perhaps on my 4th birthday. Hmmm, settling down ... I am not sure I like the sound of that.

Several months ago, I was invited by the Australian International School (along with 3 other older children) to paint an artpiece for charity. Each of us was tasked to paint a picture on a board measuring 1.5m by 1.5m. They were to be auctioned at the school's art event to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I was very excited that my masterpiece fetched the highest bid at $2,400! Perhaps I should consider a career in art?!







It was fantastic news that the A380 had finally arrived in Singapore and so I was very excited about the idea of flying on what I call the "double-decker aeroplane" to Sydney last month. Our trip to Sydney was great. We stayed at the World Tower and being on the 66th floor, we had terrific views of the city. We visited the Sydney Aquarium twice because I couldn't get enough of the jellyfish, and as on every other trip I've made to Australia, I got to see some fireworks on one of the nights!



I am looking forward to Christmas because I have been told I'm getting a lot of presents, although there is only one present under our Christmas tree at the moment! (I've been opening them as I couldn't wait!). Mummy & Daddy said there are heaps of huge toy stores in America and that I will be able to choose some more toys. I can't wait to get there. I'm excited about going to Disneyland and joining in the New Year's Eve countdown with fireworks.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a fabulous 2008 ahead.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Ian, it's great to hear that you're doing so well and having so much fun. I'm sooo jealous that you got to ride on the A380!! I haven't even seen one yet.

Merry xmas!

Aaron

8:32 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ian =)
Its Mic a.k.a Micaela.
Hope you had a great christmas, I sure did.
I was patient enough to wait till christmas to open my presents hehe. My Cousins,Auntie,Uncle 's etc... came round and we celebrated as usual.
Im soo excited because at 6am we will be leaving to Austrlia yay!! tomorrow!
Dads never been on a long plane ride haha. He thinks 3 hours is a bit too much for him to handle.
I'm sure i'll have fun at sea world, movie world, the zoo!,dracula castle ( too scay for you :D) and dream world!
Yay

By the way
HAPPY NEW YEAR
I hope 2008 will be a good year for all of us.

xxx

3:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home