My Trip to the USA
Happy New Year, everyone!
We have returned from the US and the cold - I am somewhat missing the cold as Singapore is just too hot. I had a fantastic holiday. I really enjoyed the little (and less scary) rides in California Adventure Park, the autopia car ride and fireworks display in Disneyland. San Francisco was another fun place to be. I particularly liked the numerous very steep streets. Daddy drove up and down many steep streets and I love the feeling of that - it felt like I was in a roller coaster in Disneyland (which I wasn't tall enough to go on). So cool!
The highlight of my trip was to go to Vegas, where there were a large number of impressive water fountains and features. My favourite has to be the Bellagio Fountains. Our hotel room across the road gave me a terrific view of the Bellagio Fountains every 15 minutes every evening. It was brilliant. At times, the water jets up to about 250 feet into the air, dancing to a different song every time! Now I no longer think Singapore has the best water fountains in the world. The other thing that I enjoyed in Vegas was all the bright dazzling spinning lights, and the unreal displays in each of the big hotels.
The toy stores were amazing - they are so huge and there are so many things to buy. I really liked the toy stores ... or did they like me?! I bought loads of new toys now so now I need some friends over for a playdate.
Will post the photos later - mummy needs to sort out over 800 of them!


2 Comments:
Hay its so cool and lucky of you guys to go to america.. especially las vagus! im so jelous!you went to las vagus didint you?
lots of love micaela.
by the way its my 2nd year at highschool now I just turned 14!! :D
8:49 am
What great photos! You all had a great time didn't you. I am really envious because I have never been to America...
1:09 am
Post a Comment
<< Home