Photos (USA)
I pack all my toys and favourite teddy bear pillow into my new Trunki suitcase which I take onboard the aeroplane. It also serves to wheel me around the airport when I'm too tired to walk!
I like the Christmas decorations at this house in Los Angeles. I wish there were more houses dressed up like this.
I love the Teacups - I rode in practically every different coloured teacup!
I'm riding on Dumbo the Elephant ... I can't make him go faster but I can make him go up & down.
I want to go on that "It's a Small World" ride. Check out the long line of people waiting behind us ... Come on, Mummy & Daddy!
Can you spot the monkey jumping out of the cage?!
Fireworks in Disneyland.
They loved me so much in Sin City that they had a state highway named after me!
Trying my luck in Las Vegas... am I going to win something at the New York New York Coney Island Emporium?!
The floor art at The Wynn is amazing. I like the floral patterns.

With my Grandma & Grandpa viewing the marine fish at The Mirage.
With my Grandma & Grandpa viewing the marine fish at The Mirage.
Look out! The volcano at The Mirage has erupted!
My favourite Fountains at The Bellagio.
I discovered I had a talent in playing arcade games - or was it luck? Check out my total winnings in Vegas (at Circus Circus) ...
Can you see the display of the ticket counter? My total ticket count was 202! I was thrilled to redeem that stuffed bee from the Bee Movie.

When I grow up, I want to attend Stanford University, just like Daddy.


1 Comments:
Hi Ian,
It looked from the photos that your trip to America was fantastic. It was a shame we could not catch up when you were in NZ. perhaps next time we can meet up. Happy birthday too! I hope you had a fun day and got lots of wonderful presents.
love Suzanne and James
3:34 am
Post a Comment
<< Home