Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My fortnightly checkup

I was at the doctor's today for my routine (now fortnightly) checkup, taking my FBC and doing other blood tests. Results show that my new bone marrow is working well and my platelet level is at 258, which is well into the normal range (150-300). It's great that the platelets are producing faster than expected cos I'm so active ... we don't have to be worried when I get bruises now.

Ella, my Grandpa got me this huge trike which converts into a rocking horse but I'm simply not interested to go on it. Everyone has tried (and still trying) to get to me sit on it but I just refuse. The more they try, the more I suspect it is some kind of trap! Instead, I focus my energy on operating the DVD player and other electronic stuff I'm not supposed to be using. I especially enjoy causing havoc on Daddy's laptop by pressing every different combination of keys and seeing what happens. I have even tried using it to play online games.

Henry and Katherine, thanks for the very cool Thomas the tank platinum DVD collection. It is indeed the ultimate collection. I particularly enjoy the interactive parts cos I now have a perfect excuse to play with the remote control!

4 Comments:

Blogger aaron said...

Hi Ian,

Sounds like you are having a great time. I like playing with gadgets too. Did you discover that if you press the SHIFT key five times quickly, your computer will make a funny sound!

I think your Daddy better make a backup.

Take care

Aaron

6:20 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who can blame you for not liking the trike. A chap like you should be straight onto a bicycle, no need for training wheels. Throw some gears and suspension in and you'll be off collecting bruises in no time.

Seriously, great to hear you are progressing so well on the platelet count and getting stronger. All in time for xmas.

Love Andrew and Jo

4:41 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me post, I have came by in search of information. I was told that blogs have some of the best and most relevent information for any given subject. Mine happens to be a clock digital wall gift website that has anything from jewelry to horse tack. So I am looking for new products and information based on clock digital wall to offer my customers and possibly some good marketing ideas for my website.
I won't steal your content but just looking for good ideas.

Websites that I have and all the work involved in keeping several of them going and updating blogs I am at best posting once a month.

I have enjoyed your blog and am thankfull to be able to sort of pick your brain without actually bothering you. Blogs tend to stand out because a lot of them people don't try and sale so much as to write about things that they enjoy or what they like to do.
Most of which comes out in there writing.

I want to grow and build my website to be the best and know I have much to learn, and fix to even come close.

I have been online for less then a year now so yes we are very young.

We have taken what we love and have turned it into a business.
I hope you come by to visit. I am not trying to sale you anything but would love to here if you have any ideas.

Thank you for your time.
clock digital wall

3:46 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the info you place here, cause it is very good and well
written... Wild Mustang.

3:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home