Thursday, May 12, 2005

Fever - Back at hospital

I developed a fever this afternoon and it didn't subside so I've been re-admitted to hospital this evening. A blood culture has been done to see if I have a bacterial infection (I hope the results will be negative). Meanwhile, my current Neutrophils count has almost hit rock bottom at 0.03 and I am on antibiotics again. I really didn't feel like eating anything today either. The next few days will be testing, until my Neutrophils count bottoms out and starts to rise again (hopefully).

I got two lovely surprise gifts today. I got an awesome fluffy TY dog, sent from the kind people at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas where Daddy was going to present some boring economics stuff (we were all going to go to Sante Fe, but we had to cancel at the last minute so that we could come to this hospital instead). Also, thank you to Su Sin for more stickers to stick on Daddy's nose.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ian

I hope you get better soon.

Cousin Matthew

8:15 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer, I was so happy to read that you went home yesterday. Hope your tests and everything go well and you feel better real fast.

Sounds like you've inherited your Mummy's allergy to economics. You and I should have a chat about that sometime, it's much more exciting than you think!

8:37 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home