Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Christmas has finally arrived and I can open all my presents (actually, I've opened most of them already cos I just can't wait!).

Hannah & Nate, thanks for the books and t-shirts. My favourite tee is the red one with the surf board. I watched a programme on surfing two nights ago and I wonder how long it will take me to balance on a surf board?!

Aunty Serene & Uncle Andrew, I really like that big talking Elmo. I asked for Elmo when I woke up this morning cos I remembered unwrapping it last night. The sparkle book is great fun.

I got my very own laptop today, thanks to Aunty Peiqi & Uncle Alvin. It's not the real thing, of course ... but it looks like the real thing and I can press any button now without worrying about deleting critical files! Yippeee ...

Since it is the end of the year and Christmas time, I wish to say a big thank you to all those people who made by 2005 much better than it otherwise would have been.

To my platelet & blood donors, thank you for all your support, time and platelets/blood! You are all a part of me - literally.

To the nurses & doctors, thank you for taking care of me and making sure that everything is going so well now.

Finally, to all my friends and family, thank you for all your support, time, love, prayers, presents, and lovely blog messages.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2006.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ian, mummy and daddy,

sorry for not keeping up more...Ian u look cute and you are such a big boy already! here's wishing you the best of health everyday and a better 2006! we hope to be able to meet you soon! meanwhile u will be in our prayers..have a smashing 2006!

regds
aunty monica

2:10 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ian,
As we welcome in a brand-new year, I want to wish you, your mummy, and your daddy joyful anticipation of 2006. In this new year, I hope that you, your mummy, and your daddy discover the fulfillment of all your resolutions. Most of all, may you, your mummy, and your daddy see only bright futures and glorious horizons....

Let's try to talk more often in 2006!

Best,

J.J.

7:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home