Saturday, January 21, 2006

Drumsticks & cake

I have been so busy getting out and about, I really haven't had time to sit down and blog. So sorry for not updating very often but no news means good news. While I am still not able to play with others yet, or use a playground, I can roam around parks, malls (if not too crowded), the airport, the beach etc. So there is plenty to see and do.

I still have rashes on my skin that come and go. We will see my doctor on Tuesday for a checkup, so she can say whether it is still GVHD. Sometimes GVHD can take a long time to go away.

It was Mummy's birthday yesterday. I enjoyed watching the candle flames dancing in the wind (the fan was on). I enjoyed being Mummy's little assistant. I was tasked to slice the cake (with a plastic knife, of course) and I was so good at making cuts of different shapes and sizes. In the end, the chocolate fudge cake ended up looking like a challenging jig saw puzzle!

Daniel, thank you for the musical instruments. I had such great fun with them and in particular, with the drumsticks. I hope my neighbours cannot hear me banging on practically everything around the apartment. I know Mummy and Daddy enjoyed having lunch with you and your parents very much. I enjoyed nibbling on some of your fries, which are my favourite food at the moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ian,
this is Niklas writing from Denmark. It's really cold here right now (-10 degrees celsius) Tomorrow I am going to try my new ice-skaters on a nearby lake. My little brother Simon (18 months) has got the same little blue animal "Rody" (Hoppedyr in danish)like you but he's still a little bit afraid of riding on it. Do you like to sit on it?
My love to you all
Niklas (and his mother, so you know that's not Uli's bad language) .

2:13 am

 
Blogger aaron said...

Hi Ian,

Happy New Year! It's really great to hear that you are doing so well and thanks for keeping us updated.

I like fries too. When you come to Auckland next time, make sure you get some fries from Burger Wisconsin in Ponsonby. They have the best fries in the entire universe.

Take care

Aaron

2:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home