We have moved back home
We have finally moved back to our home in Thomson. I really miss Uncle Alvin's king size bed where I can roll myself on the huge mattress without having to worry about falling off ... and his really large TV ... and being able to look out down nine floors at the trains going by below, but being at home is also great because it has big sliding windows that open out to the garden so now I can safely throw my toys out of the window!
After I posted the previous entry on my blog, my GVHD rashes got much better (almost disappeared completely) with the new treatment, but then they got worse again and I almost went to the next level of treatment until the other day when they started getting better again. So I have been spared a skin biopsy and steroids for now ... and hopefully forever ... but I will have to wait and see. Uncle Michael, I hope my skin doesn't look like those on your frogs.
My eating is still as challenging as ever, although as you can see from the photo I have learnt some new eating skills ... like using my spoon with no hands!

Nelson & Ella, thanks for the book. I like watching diggers at work so the book is very enjoyable to read.
Aunty Sharon & Uncle Ibsen, thanks for the Dr Seuss books, jungle animals and the gear set. I love the gears turning around, although I also discovered they spin out the window rather well too!


2 Comments:
Hi Ian, this is Ella and Nelson from Auckland. Thanks heaps for the Richard Scarry VCD, we've watched it about 10 times already and it only arrived two days ago. Ella just about knows all the words, it's great. Mum likes it because it keeps us quiet for a few minutes, but she sings along with the nursery rhymes as well. We hope you enjoy being at home again. Love from Ella and Nelson
2:34 pm
Dear Ian
Congratulations on your homecoming. That is fantastic news.
And what a lovely photo of your birthday. I hope this year is full of fun for you.
All the best
Brigitte
3:03 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home