Friday, July 14, 2006

Back on steroids again



I've been rather bored staying at home and this photo is evident of it! Just kidding. My rashes disappeared completely three days after starting steroids but recurred in the last two weeks when I was weaned off them. Hence, I was back at my doctor's today for a review and she has put me back on steroids once again. Argh ... the medicines taste awful but I'm beginning to get used to it.



I've been so super hyperactive because of the steroids that I need more entertainment at home. I've been cooking soups in my playhouse kitchen (you are welcome to sit inside and have your soup for $1 a bowl!), driving around in my Flintstone coupe, and painting. The thing I enjoy most is throwing my marbles and balls out onto the road and lament that I have lost them ... I know because I realise there are fewer and fewer balls left in the house!



My doctor said today that I can have some friends over (provided they are all well) to play so I can develop some social skills. Yippee! At the moment, my only "friends" consist of several dogs, bears, a mouse, a rhino, a pig, a frog, a kiwi-bird, an elephant, and several other beanies ... although I'm still lacking a cat.



I chipped my front tooth a couple of weeks ago although I'm still not sure exactly when or where it happened. It was either from toppling out of the playhouse window (I must have leaned over too much and lost my balance!) or from tripping over the stairs. This photo of me wearing Daddy's hat shows my lovely set of teeth before I chipped a little corner of my front tooth.



Sister Katherine - Thank you for the book and the huge Alphabet jigsaw puzzle today. I couldn't wait to get home to fix the jigsaw. I just love jigsaw puzzles and have already linked up the ABCs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ian

I'm so glad you can have some friends round. I hope you don't chip another tooth in all the excitement.

I love your playhouse. That is impressive.

Please pass my love onto your Mum and Dad, and let them know I'm still thinking about them!

Lots of love
Brigitte

3:18 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home